Saturday, February 18, 2012

MORE POWER TO YOU.


I used to spend an endess amount of time on my step-dad's Macbook watching Front Row, an app of sorts for watching any trailer for upcoming or current movies. I've always admired the people who make them. They have a knack for turning an grade D movie into a two minute masterpiece that inspires. The music is always perfect and the shots and speed of the frames are spot on. When going to the movie theatre, I sometimes enjoy watching them more than the actual movie I paid to see. After sifting through seeral dozen, I found a few I can't wait to see and thought you might enjoy too. Apparently my website only allows me to use one video per post, so check out the trailers for Martha Marcy May Marlene and Detachment.

No comments:

Post a Comment